Helping Employers Keep Their Employees Well
GCRMC WellnessWorks is an occupational health and wellness program that helps bridge the gap between employers and healthcare providers. With workers’ compensation and general healthcare costs on the rise, our WellnessWorks consultant works with local businesses to provide easy access to healthcare services that can help improve the overall health and wellness of their workforce.
Participation in the WellnessWorks program is free. An enrollment meeting with our consultant is required so healthcare providers can become familiar with employers’ requirements for handling employee health needs.
Occupational Health Services (Injury Prevention)
- Onsite safety talks and loss prevention strategies
- Help scheduling physicals
- Drug screens, breath alcohol testing and other required occupational health services
- Audio Screenings
- Needs analysis of work site
- NRCME certified providers conduct department of transportation (DOT) exams and screenings
- Respirator Exams
- DOT Physicals
- Respirator Fit Test
- Occupational Therapy
- Biometric Screenings
Workers’ Compensation Services (Injury Intervention)
- Cost effective and efficient providers who understand the importance of timely treatment and completing return-to-work paperwork
- Ongoing communication regarding the status of injured employees, such as appointments and tests ordered
- Work Comp Clinic
Preventative Health/Wellness Programs
- Review of preventative health benefits available in insurance plans
- Employee education talks and events regarding company wellness benefits
Group Health Services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness communications
- WellnessWorks at Home Cards – 24 hour direct access to our service coordination number for assistance in scheduling employee healthcare needs
To request more information or schedule a consultation, please contact our WellnessWorks health consultant at 888-977-3319.
Dayna Pridgen, CNP, was a hospital nurse for 6 years before becoming a nurse practitioner. She has now been a nurse practitioner for 8 years and specializes in family practice but has worked in other departments as well. Dayna has previous experience in family practice, urgent care, emergency department, osteoporosis management, and occupational health.