Helping Employers Keep Their Employees Well
GCRMC WellnessWorks is an occupational health and wellness program that helps bridge the gap between employers and healthcare providers. With workers’ compensation and general healthcare costs on the rise, our WellnessWorks consultant Kristi Ryan works with local businesses to provide easy access to healthcare services that can help improve the overall health and wellness of their workforce.
Participation in the WellnessWorks program is free. An enrollment meeting with Kristi Ryan is required so healthcare providers can become familiar with employers’ requirements for handling employee health needs.
Occupational Health Services (Injury Prevention)
- Onsite safety talks and loss prevention strategies
- Help scheduling physicals
- Drug screens, breath alcohol testing and other required occupational health services
- Audio Screenings
- Needs analysis of work site
- NRCME certified providers conduct department of transportation (DOT) exams and screenings
- Respirator Exams
Workers’ Compensation Services (Injury Intervention)
- Cost effective and efficient providers who understand the importance of timely treatment and completing return-to-work paperwork
- Ongoing communication regarding the status of injured employees, such as appointments and tests ordered
Preventative Health/Wellness Programs
- Review of preventative health benefits available in insurance plans
- Employee education talks and events regarding company wellness benefits
Group Health Services
- Monthly health education and safety awareness communications
- WellnessWorks at Home Cards – 24 hour direct access to our service coordination number for assistance in scheduling employee healthcare needs
To request more information or schedule a consultation, please contact our WellnessWorks health consultant Kristi Ryan at 888-977-3319.
Allan Rickman, MD, treats all ages that experience bone, joint and muscle problems with the least invasive procedures. He believes that patients have comprehensive needs that can sometimes lead to frequent injuries, and that there is a need to educate every patient on preventive care. If you are in need of your annual exam, Dr. Rickman is also DOT Certified.
Peter Brock, CNP, is a board certified nurse practitioner. He joins Champion Occupational Health Services bringing over 7 years of a variety of clinical experience ranging from the ER, urgent care and occupational medicine. Peter is NRCME certified to conduct department of transportation examinations and screenings. He provides care for worker’s compensation injuries, pre-employment screenings and physicals, acute and chronic patient care as well as disease management.