While You Are in Our Care
- The staff at Gerald Champion Regional Medical Center is committed to providing safe, courteous, professional service in a caring and respectful manner.
- We will provide information to you and your designated family members graciously and frequently, with respect for patient confidentiality.
- We strive to limit wait times. We will notify you of unexpected delays. Please feel free to ask if you have concerns about the length of your wait time.
- While you are a guest of our facility, we will work to remove barriers that complicate the process of accessing care.
- We realize your diet may vary during illness. Our goal is to prepare meals that meet your satisfaction, while adhering to your prescribed diet.
- Recognizing the unavoidable discomforts of many illnesses, we will maximize our capacity as care givers to minimize pain & discomfort. Please don’t hesitate to ask for our services.
- When you are discharged from our facility, we will provide you with written instructions to promote your recovery. We will work to educate patients and families in their healthcare needs.
- Healthcare billing can be complicated and confusing. Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the billing process.